Our goal is to make storage as easy as possible. If you have questions about product, an order you’ve placed, or anything else, we’re here to help. Live assistance is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday – Friday.
Phone: 513.277.3700 or 1.888.674.5484
3100 East Kemper Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for some reason you aren’t happy, we want your return process to be easy.
You can return most items for a refund within 60 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
- Items that have been cut
- Items that have been assembled
- Clearance Items
We will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or defective product.
Simply call our customer service team at 1.888.674.5484 or email us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization number and we will give you simple instructions on how to return your item. Product returns are processed within 5-10 business days once received by our distribution center.
We offer Free Shipping on orders of $125 or more. For orders less than $125, shipping costs will be based on UPS Ground Shipping rates.
Organized Living does not ship to Post Office Boxes or APO Boxes. Shipping is within the contiguous United States only.
Most orders ship via UPS. Oversized items and large orders may require shipment on a pallet with a LTL freight carrier.
*A shipping surcharge of $150 will apply to orders containing oversized products. The surcharge, if applicable, will be displayed in the shipping total of your order.
Organized Living products are made to be durable and versatile to last a lifetime, and our products are backed with some of the best warranties in the industry.
- freedomRail - 10 Year Warranty
- Classica - 10 Year Warranty
- Select - 10 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Ventilated - Lifetime warranty
- Shelftech Ventilated - 10 year warranty
We stand behind our products and believe in their quality. Should you have any concerns with your Organized Living product, we're always happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with warranty claims.
- Q: I love freedomRail, but I don’t have lots of DIY experience. Is it hard to install?
- A: Installation is easy! The beauty of freedomRail is that it’s a rail-based system that’s fully adjustable. Watch the installation video to learn more.
- Q: What’s the best way to design my storage space?
- A: Try our online Design Tool for a seamless design experience. Select the space you want to design, enter your dimensions and choose a closet finish. Then, drag and drop shelves, rods and accessories to create a space that’s truly your own. Once your design is complete, you can checkout and purchase your design.
- Q: How quickly does the product ship?
- A: Items ship within 3-5 business days from our Manufacturing and Distribution Facility in Bloomington, IN. Please note, our Facility is closed on major holidays, and items will ship the following business day.
- Q: How do I buy your product?
- A: Purchase right here on our ecommerce website, shop.organizedliving.com. We also sell through a nationwide network of installing dealers.
- Q: What system is right for me and my family?
- A: If you have an active family whose storage needs are constantly changing, an adjustable freedomRail closet system is the perfect fit.
- Q: What does adjustable storage mean?
- A: Adjustable storage means that you can move the components and accessories at any time.
- Q: My closet is not a standard shape, how do I design it?
- A: If the online Design Tool does not accommodate your dimensions that may include a fifth wall or sloped ceilings, we recommend locating a dealer to have them professionally design your space.
- Q: Can I add to my existing system?
- A: Absolutely! You can purchase components and accessories for your existing system on our website here or visit your local dealer.
- Q: Where can I find an Organized Living store?
- A: You can find your closest Organized Living Dealer here.
- Q: Can I combine coupon codes and/or promotions on shop.organizedliving.com?
- A: Organized Living offers may not be combined with other discount codes or coupons; limit one per transaction. Offers are subject to change. Organized Living discount codes are good only on the shop.organizedliving.com website.
- Q: Can I ship to a PO Box?
- A: Organized Living does not ship to Post Office Boxes or APO Boxes.
Organized Living Green Products and Processes:
At Organized Living we value doing the right thing by our customers and our planet. We strive to produce products that are both high quality and environmentally-friendly.
- Our manufacturing facility is run on an automated energy management system in addition to using low energy-high efficient T5 fluorescent lighting.
- Organized Living’s manufacturing systems are sustainable; using 100% recycled steel and epoxy powder coating that is 99.9% recycled and releases no harmful VOCs.
- Our Wood products meet environmental certification from the Composite Panel Association, and are CARB compliant.
Made in USA: Many of our products are produced at our Manufacturing and Distribution Facility in Bloomington, IN.