Organized Living® Ecommerce (shop.organizedliving.com) and Design Tool (designer.organizedliving.com) (we, our, site, company) has provided this Policy so You (the user) will know what personal information Organized Living Shop and Design Tool collects through this Site, how Organized Living Shop and Design Tool uses this information, the types of third parties with whom Organized Living Shop and Design Tool may share this information, and some of the choices that are available to you.
What is "Personal Information"?
By using this Site, You are consenting to the collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy (and any Privacy Notices that apply to You). If You do not consent to the collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy (and any Privacy Notices that apply to You), You may not use this Site.
You have reasonable permission to use customer, partner, or affiliate personal information when you enter, upload, or utilize the functionalities of Organized Living Shop and Design Tool. We protect all information equally.
Organized Living Shop and Design Tool reserves the right to update or modify this Policy and any Privacy Notice, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version on this Site.
Your use of this Site following any such change constitutes your agreement that all information collected from or about You after the revised Policy is posted will be subject to the terms of the revised Policy. You may access the current version of this Policy at any time by clicking on the link marked "Privacy" on the public areas of this Site.
This Policy was last revised in April 2022 and is effective as of that date.
If You have questions about this or any Privacy Notice, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In connection with your use of Organized Living Shop and Design Tool, You may be required to provide Personal Information, such as your company name, first and last name, business address, email, phone number and other information (“Personal Information”). During your use of Organized Living Shop and Design Tool, we may also collect certain information about Your activities in connection with Your use of the products and services.
Organized Living Shop and Design Tool tracks visits to its websites in a non-obtrusive way using commercially available data gathering tools and uses such information to improve the user experience and to communicate with such users/site visitors. Usage Data is collected automatically when using Organized Living Shop and Design Tool. Usage data may include information such as Your Device Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, pages You visit, time and date of Your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access Organized Living Shop and Design Tool by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile devise, the IP address of your mobile device, operating system, and other diagnostic data. We may collect information that your browser sends whenever You visit Organized Living.
Organized Living Shop and Design Tool may collect transaction information. Organized Living Shop and Design Tool may use this information for improving the products and services and statistical analysis, and may also share aggregate or non-identifying transaction information with third party service providers of Organized Living Shop and Design Tool, including without limitation, wholesalers, manufacturers, and other third parties with who Organized Living has business relationships.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies and to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use parts of our Service. Cookies help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Cookies allow Organized Living Shop and Design Tool to provide user profiles and settings that You set. The purpose of the cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use Organized Living Shop and Design Tool.
How Is It Used?
Organized Living Shop and Design Tool collects your Personal Information and Transaction Information in order to record, support, facilitate and improve your use of the Products and Services. If You subscribe to or register for Organized Living Shop and Design Tool, the information is used to register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be available to registered users.
Organized Living may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service: including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of Organized Living Shop and Design Tool that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Personnel on your Team: We may share Your personal information to connect you with other users on your team to complete your work/tasks.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
Your Choices with Respect to Personal Information
Organized Living Shop and Design Tool recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected in connection with the Products and Services. Organized Living Shop and Design Tool will respect your legal rights regarding access to and correction and deletion of your Personal Information. Please note that Organized Living Shop and Design Tool reserves the right to charge You for access to your Personal Information.
There are other instances in which Organized Living Shop and Design Tool may divulge your Personal Information, such as where required by law, regulation, or litigation, or as part of a merger, acquisition or other corporate transaction. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
Retention of Personal Information
Organized Living Shop and Design Tool will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of our services.
Protection of your Personal Information
The Personal Information that You provide in connection with your use of Organized Living Shop and Design Tool is classified as Registration Information. Registration Information is protected in several ways. Access by You to your Registration Information is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by You. This password is encrypted. We recommend that You do not divulge your password to anyone. In addition, Your Registration Information resides on secure servers that only selected Organized Living personnel and contractors have access to via password. Organized Living encrypts your Personal Information and works to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to Organized Living.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, Organized Living Shop and Design Tool cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular User or Device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have been collected from California residents.
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the list below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact collected by Us, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected. For example, certain categories of personal information would only be collected if You provided such personal information directly to Us.
Personal Information We Collect: Personal Information
Categories of Information:
- Identifiers, such as first and last name, country of residence, e-mail address, and telephone and facsimile numbers
- Project detail information
- Electronic Data, such as geolocation, IP address, and analytics data
Purposes for Collection of Personal Information: We collect Personal Information for the operation of our services, auditing, security, internal research and development, and quality and safety business purposes.
Sources of Personal Information: We collect Personal Information directly from the individual, through cookies and other tracking technologies, and from service providers acting on our behalf.
Types of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Information: We share Personal Information with our service providers.
Personal Information We Collect: Transaction Information
Categories of Information:
- Commercial Information, such as services purchased and purchasing history
- Project status details, status of project, bid submittals, etc.
- Electronic Data, such as geolocation, IP address, and analytics data
Purposes for Collection of Personal Information: We collect Transaction Information for the operation of our services, auditing, security, internal research and development, and quality and safety business purposes.
Sources of Personal Information: We collect Transaction Information directly from the individual, through cookies and other tracking technologies, and from service providers acting on our behalf.
Types of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Information: We share Information with service providers as deemed absolutely necessary.
Under CCPA, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994
Sources of Personal Information
- Directly from You. For example, from the forms You complete within Organized Living Shop and Design Tool, preferences You set, express or provide through our Service, or from Your engagement and communication within our Service.
- Indirectly from You. For example, from observing Your activity on Organized Living Shop and Design Tool.
- Automatically from You. For example, through cookies We or our Service Providers set on Your Device as You navigate through Organized Living Shop and Design Tool.
- From Service Providers. For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, third-party vendors for payment processing, or other third-party vendors that We use to provide the Service to You.
Rights of California Residents under CCPA
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If You are a resident of California, You have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Information are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Information is being used.
- The right to request. Under CCPA, You have the right to request that We disclose information to You about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will disclose to You:
- The categories of personal information We collected about You
- The categories of sources for the personal information We collected about You
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom We share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information We collected about You
- If we sold Your personal information or disclosed Your personal information for a business purpose, We will disclose to You:
- The categories of personal information categories sold
- The categories of personal information categories disclosed
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to direct Us to not sell Your personal information. To submit an opt-out request please contact Us.
- The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will delete (and direct Our Service Providers to delete) Your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Us or Our Service Providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which We collected the personal information, provide a good or service that You requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform our contract with You.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- * Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if You previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on Your relationship with Us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which You provided it.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your consumer's rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Californians can exercise their privacy rights by contacting Organized Living at the address below. Only You, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that You authorize to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Your personal information.
Your request to Us must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected personal information or an authorized representative
- Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information if we cannot:
- Verify Your identity or authority to make the request
- And confirm that the personal information relates to You
We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Any disclosures We provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request's receipt.
For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your personal information that is readily useable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Children's Personal Information
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. Our website is not intended for minors under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 13. If You believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at email@example.com so that we may delete the information from our servers.
This Policy shall be governed under the law of the State of Ohio, United States of America without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
Organized Living takes its users' privacy concerns seriously. If You wish to contact us about privacy matters, You may write to the Organized Living Compliance Officer at the following address:
Organized Living, Inc. Compliance Officer, 3100 East Kemper Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45241